Instructions for moving a downloaded .PDF file to your Kindle
- Go into Kindle settings and find your Kindle email address.
- Go into Kindle settings and authorize your regular email address to send to your Kindle email address.
- Download an e-book in a .pdf format
- Create an email and attached the downloaded .pdf e-book to the email In the subject field put only the word …. CONVERT
- Send the email
- When you open your Kindle the book will appear as would any purchased or downloaded book – ready to read!
There are many free Catholic books online. This outstanding site has hundreds of them, listed on two pages. They can be downloaded, or read online. One of the best ways to read them in a paginated format, is to download the .pdf file and then email that file to your Kindle. It will open as a paginated book. PDF’s are also easy to read from a computer.